The Cytopro® Cytocentrifuge automates the cytocentrifugation of cell suspensions to facilitate the sedimentation of cells onto a slide that gets a five-to nine-fold increase in the number of cells on a slide. Download brochure to learn more...
Simple to Program
- Using the Aerospray® stainer's interface and cutting-edge microprocessor, control and user programmability provides programming versatility.
- In addition to manual programming, you can store up to twelve frequently used combinations of rotation speed (100-2000 rpm), run time (1-99 minutes), and rotor acceleration (Low, Medium or High).
- Programs are easy to retrieve or clear.
- The user-friendly display visually confirms inputs, current settings, or operation cycle status.
Cytopro® Cytocentrifuge Technology
Benefits for your Laboratory
- Loading and pad alignment are simple and foolproof.
- The semi-transparent sample chamber allows visual confirmation of correct sample volume.
- Patented flow control delivers consistent results. Dual addition ports allow pre-wetting—for excellent cell recovery.
- Because damaged spring clips can affect recovery, we use reliable coil springs.
- Standard chambers come in single and dual configurations to suit every need.
Specifications and Important Information
Catalogue number: Model 7622
Loading capacity: 8 chambers
Throughput: Programmable 1 to 99 minutes
Weight: 10.4 kg / 22.9 lbs
Dimensions: 17 in x 10 in x 21 in
Want to learn more about our product, request a demonstration, get an official quote, or just get in touch with us at ELITechGroup?
Click Here >